View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 07:42 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,892 Times in 6,417 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Good morning all. I am off work today and am going to love every minute of it. We had back to school night last night and the kids got to meet their teachers. The start of the school year is already very emotional. One of the little girls in my wife's class she met last night came to our school from Plaza Towers, which is one of the schools that was hit by the tornado. She was in the class where the seven students were killed. For an adult losing seven friends it would be awful but I cannot imagine how a child would deal with it. She ran up and hugged my wife and I think my wife about broke down right there. I know this will be a hard year for a lot of folks in our school district but we are praying it goes good.
I am going to organize some stuff around the house and then take the kids somewhere fun. Hope everyone has a great day!
Continued prayers for your community Ryan.

Hope you enjoy your day off
Christmasstar (08-15-2013), Holiday (08-15-2013), kizzy (08-15-2013), made582 (08-15-2013), Ryan (08-15-2013), Seawaters (08-15-2013), snowflake22 (08-15-2013), sugar142286 (08-15-2013), xmas365 (08-15-2013)