View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 08:45 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,622 Times in 12,680 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Safe travels to your parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good morning!
We are going to have sun and clouds today with a high of 80 degrees.
I need to go to the supermarket and butcher today to do my food shopping. I also need to run to the bank and Rite Aid. My parents are coming home from Pennsylvania today, they have been away for a couple of weeks. I am hoping to make it over there for a visit at some point today. I better get started soon, just need one more cup of coffee!`
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!