View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:13 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,476 Times in 13,902 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
[COLOR=sienna]

Thank you my friends for all of the advice and for sharing your experiences with me/us. I truly needed all of this because I was lost in what to do and I had no more answers.

I have been dwelling on the fact that I have spent so long as a parent molding them, teaching thru example, guiding them and helping for them to prepare for the future. For me to be able to do nothing in stopping my son from making one of the biggest mistakes in his life has been eating me up alive on the inside. I have been so upset about this, I was afraid of the stress was going to cause me to have an heart attack or loose my wife.

I need to be supporting her and here I am reacting more to this than she is and I am causing her more stress than what she's already going thru. Awww man, this just plain outright stinks, and I can do nothing about it. If I would to retaliate, it would only make matters worse and I do not want to do that. There is this constant battle going on inside me about what to do and so, I'm going to face reality instead in stead of fighting it, and finially let go.....

I know, it's out of my hands now and it's sad, so sad to loose the little boy that always slept with his Teddy Bear..... I needed to talk to someone and luckily, I had all of you, and all of your experiences. I needed your support on this and I found it; Thank You!

I have saved your advice and comments, so that I can read and re-read them, so that I have somewhere to turn to when the depression sets in again.....
Hey buddy,
Thinking of you!! And keeping you & your family in my prayers. Sending big hugs your way.

xx