View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,020 Times in 444 Posts
Bullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnogBullypup will NOT spit in your eggnog
I could not have said it better myself! There is something about August that gets me revved up for Christmas. I know that at some point next month we will start to see Christmas stuff in the stores. Kids are back in school here today and that's one of my "mile markers" telling me we are that much closer. Thanks for this wonderful post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I should be an alarm clock.......every year around that time.....mid August....my Christmas Itch begins....I donīt know how, I donīt know...I just know that it happens August after August after August......and in August 2008 it became so bad that I browsed the Web for christmas pages and guess what I found?

Yup Yup....the one and only MMC.....and I loved it ever since.....even tho I can talk Christmas and listen to the Christmas radio the whole year....I still get Christmas crazy around August.....I can hardly wait for the temps to really cool down...they already have...but it is still Summer.....I canīt wait for the days to get shorter, the leaves to change, the crisp air in the morinngs and evenings....the decorations that will pop up soon everywhere....the different smell in the air......oh my oh my.....Now comes the best part of the year and I am happy to share it with my MMC friends for the 6th. time since I joined!!!!

How about You guys? Are You still happy that summer is around, or are You longing for the cooler weather? What r U guys looking forward too most now?

Oh my, she exclaims, her breath smoking the windowpane, it's fruitcake weather!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bullypup For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (08-20-2013), Festive Spirit (08-20-2013), kizzy (08-26-2013), Minta (08-20-2013), snowflake22 (08-19-2013), trackrebel (08-19-2013)