View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 03:03 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,637 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
I have also started thinking more about christmas recently especially as I know school here reopens in a couple of weeks. When they go back halloween/christmas will be in the shops.

Once the cold weather begins I love the smell of wood fires burning ( I wish I had one)! I look forward to seeing all the decorations in the shops, finding new little treasures to add to my collection, gift hunting, mulled wine, festive treats at the bakery/coffee shops, walks in the crisp air and fallen leaves and the overall planning and preparing.

I look forward to celebrating Halloween and bonfire night. The day after halloween is like my official pre season start !

Finding MMC has added to my enjoyment of the festive season!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Courtney (08-20-2013), DoubleA (08-21-2013), Holiday (08-21-2013), Minta (08-20-2013), Ryan (08-22-2013), trackrebel (08-20-2013)