View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,326 Times in 3,114 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
I think we might get our tree the weekend prior, so long as the tree farm is open. I do not enjoy this late Thanksgiving thing! We always put our lights up early in November and we will probably turn them on prior to THanksgiving. It takes me a few days to get everything in order so I will definitely be starting early this year!
I agree - I don't like the late Thanksgiving either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerMom View Post
I cannot believe how late it is this year...I may start some early decorating as well..maybe not the tree but I may have a combo Christmas/fall theme on T-day!
I feel like we are getting gyped out of a week of our Christmas decorations if we wait until after Thanksgiving! I know I can keep them up later, but it's just not the same! I like having them up through all the anticipation...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
aleighanne (09-17-2013), gabulldawg (08-20-2013), judesmama (08-21-2013), snowflake22 (08-20-2013), whitney37354 (08-21-2013)