View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Right now I have the Fall itch going on ... yearning for the slightly warm/chilly days and even chillier nights. Cant wait to decorate for fall, go picking for apples and pumpkins, bake all kinds of fall favorite goodies and ohhh that fresh apple cider and pumpkin flavored coffee. Yes Christmas is on my mind since I have already started writing out gift ideas, picked up a few christmas gifts and the kids are working on their wish list but .... thoughts Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving have taken center stage

I think the fall itch is worse this year due since Hurrican Sandy messed up Halloween for us last year. We still had halloween but until several days later and we had to take down our outside fall/halloween decor before she hit and we didnt have time to put it all back up afterwards.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
Ryan (08-22-2013), trackrebel (08-20-2013), XmasDreams (08-20-2013)