View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:46 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
That is a bummer Crown...I'm sorry to hear about the computer troubles and I wish I was knowlegeable about the inner workings of these mystery machines but I am not...I know how to turn them on, and yesterday I figured out how to post a picture...and I can email...some...and I know how to play music...that's about it...But have a GREAT Thanksgiving! I know I speak for my friend Binger when I say that I'm thankful for the friendship that these forums offer, all of the forums we've been on for that matter. It is truly a gift and a shining light in my life!

Cedar, good luck with the crowds today...I seem to always have to go on Thanksgiving morning for something that the Mrs. forgets and it is a zoo there then too...

I'm looking forward to the Macy's parade tomorrow!!!

Have a great day and the best Thanksgiving everyone!~

jay