View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,651 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasDreams View Post
Oh my how did i forget Hot Apple Cider.

Also don't want to forget Pumpkin Ales. Also this year if your Sam Adams fan in the Fall collections there is a new beer this year so looking forward to that.
I didn't realize this was back from 2011, BUT it reminded me that over the weekend in Put In Bay I tried the Christmas Ale by Great Lakes Brewery! They dip the rim of the glass in cinnamon & brown sugar. YUM!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Caramel apples, pumpkin bread, grilled cheese & tomato soup, pumpkin ales, beer cheese soup, pumpkin spice lattes, and beef stew. Mmm!
You talked me right into grilled cheese & tomato soup!!!

But what I was really going to say is Cheeseburger Soup!!! I have been craving it!!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Courtney (08-20-2013), Festive Spirit (08-21-2013), snowflake22 (08-21-2013), XmasDreams (08-20-2013)