View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,291 Times in 5,594 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
A colorized Blu-ray of "March of the Wooden Soldiers" (aka "Babes in Toyland," with Laurel & Hardy). Had to try out the new Blu-ray player!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasDreams View Post
How well did it look, and did it come with any great extras?
It looks great, and it's the complete version (some versions are missing some scenes/songs). For extras, it has the trailer and some Christmas cartoons and kiddie films (e.g., "Howdy Doody's Christmas"). The color is beautiful---not super-bright like "The Wizard of Oz," but more like a storybook illustration. Having said that ... I wish the colorized version by Goodtimes Video were available on Blu-ray---their colorization was even better. (The Blu-ray is the Legend Films version.)

I understand Legend has also released this title in 3D ... ! Sorry, I'm not ready to take Barnaby and the attack of the Bogeymen in 3D!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
HollyJolly (09-04-2013), snowflake22 (08-20-2013), XmasDreams (08-20-2013)