View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,980 Times in 1,270 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
I agree 100% with all of this!!! And as much as I LOVE all the things mentioned by sublimesting, I'm not ready for summers warmth, extra daylight, boating season, grilling season to leave us!! It's a good thing we have so much to look foward too, or I would be really depressed! Lol! I just know what comes after December & how much by January I will want it to be summer again. Always want what we can't have! BUT until then, I am going to enjoy every last minute of summer & every minute of the holiday anticipation!!! (which has already started...) It seems like I have to really enjoy the build up - August, September, October, & pre-Thanksgiving b/c once Thanksgiving hits, it's all a blurr!!! I always have good intentions of reading all these Christmas books, and I always want to wait until closer to Christmas! But it never happens b/c there are just so many other Christmassy things to do!! SO BUSY!!! And FUN!!!!
I'm the same. As much as I love autumn I'm always sad to see summer end especially this summer becasue we actually got some sun and warmth lol. Anyway , the excitement for all the end of year holidays keeps me in high spirits. It's January that's the worse and then I am anxious for the start of spring for a bit of change.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (08-21-2013), Holiday (08-21-2013), Minta (08-31-2013), Ryan (08-22-2013), snowflake22 (08-21-2013), trackrebel (08-21-2013)