View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 05:53 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,409 Times in 4,401 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullypup View Post
I could not have said it better myself! There is something about August that gets me revved up for Christmas. I know that at some point next month we will start to see Christmas stuff in the stores. Kids are back in school here today and that's one of my "mile markers" telling me we are that much closer. Thanks for this wonderful post.
Bullypup....good to see you! It's been a while, friend!

Have glove will travel
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Holiday (08-22-2013), Minta (08-31-2013), Ryan (08-22-2013), snowflake22 (08-21-2013), XmasDreams (08-22-2013)