View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 07:28 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,331 Times in 3,115 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
santahat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
My thinking matches yours on these things! As much as I enjoy the run-up to Christmas, I hate leaving the long daylight and warmth behind for months on end. If spring could come about three or four weeks after New Year's ... that would work for me!
Agreed!!! I could do 3-4 weeks of beautiful snow in January...then bring on spring, longer days, & warm weather!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimesting View Post
HA HA! I agree with your agreeance of me! Christmas is a speedy blue and I also always intend to read a stack of Christmas books that I always wait until closer to Christmas to get to and I never get past the early pages of A Christmas Carol. But every year I buy more...especially more versions of this! This year I got an annotated version and I'll tell ya what I have decided I am going to start the minute Halloween is over.
And yes, I am not ready for summer and my beautiful mutch waited for and anticipated armth to leave me (although it hasn't been much of a warm summer for us). And oh, January hits like a desolate, bleak ice storm and I start counting down until March/April when greenery and bunnies return. But until then, here we are on the verge of holiday time, the most wonderful time of the year!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuletide Junkie View Post
I resemble your Christmas books remark. There are yuletide tomes that have been on my shelf unread for far too many seasons. Perhaps this will be the year I make good on my intentions.
Maybe we should start reading NOW!!! Actually, I did start reading Redbird Christmas, but it came due back to the library! (Kindle lending) I have read it before though! Time for a new one!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
MerryCarey (08-22-2013), Minta (08-31-2013), Ryan (08-22-2013), XmasDreams (08-22-2013), Yuletide Junkie (08-22-2013)