View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 07:40 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,851 Times in 2,714 Posts
Ryan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa envious
Hello everyone. Yes, the Christmas alarm goes off in August for me. Especially when the kids start school (which they did last week). I actually start hearing "distant rumblings" of Christmas in late July. With each passing week of August and September, it increases. By October I'm in full blown Christmas mode listening to music, looking at decorations, etc. I do love Halloween, but I sort of roll all the fall/winter holidays together as one big, long festive season (obviously not the spiritual side of Christmas which really kicks off with Advent, but as far as the festive season, it starts in October...if that makes any sense).

But I'm with MerryCarey...after New Years, I'm pretty much ready for Spring. Around here, I don't have to wait long as March usually warms up considerably. I love summer, but once July is over, I'm done and ready for fall!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (08-25-2013), Bradmac (08-22-2013), Holiday (08-22-2013), MerryCarey (08-22-2013), Minta (08-31-2013), XmasDreams (08-22-2013)