View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:41 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You are right on all counts, Coach. Nothing better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Wow. Three days in the books. I love school, I really do. My job blesses me in ways that I take for granted. Starting school is a process....but we are almost going smoothly....so we are just about to get in a grove...

But school starting make me want Christmas so bad....not the break....just the season. Cold temps, Christmas decorations...family get-togethers.....football Friday nights...I can't wait....