View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,342 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I would love to visit the Lake District. The poets from the Romantic period (Wordsworth, Coleridge, etc.) are among my favorites. English literature is wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
It is a three day weekend here and the last of the summer festivities before school reopens. We are hoping to go to an animal park near the lake district maybe on Saturday and perhaps a drive to the seaside again on Sunday. Other than that we will have a BBQ and watch some movies and chill at home.

Thank you Snow, that is kind of you to say. School re opens on Sep 04th! I can't believe it's almost over to be honest!

Sounds like a great plan, have a wonderful lunch with your family! What are you doing this weekend?

I am very sorry to hear your parents are not well. I hope you get to go to the beach, I am sure you will treasure these memories.

Wow senior year, I bet you feel like it was only yesterday he was little! I sure know what you mean about turning back the clocks.

Weird weather every where this year. I hope the rain lessens up where you are. Have a lovely weekend.

Ahhhhhh so that's where my sombrero went to.........
Christmasstar (08-23-2013), Festive Spirit (08-23-2013), Holiday (08-22-2013), made582 (08-22-2013), Meceka (08-22-2013), mgramsey (08-23-2013), Ryan (08-22-2013), snowflake22 (08-22-2013), sugar142286 (08-22-2013)