View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 05:50 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,259 Times in 13,280 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
good evening, friends!

About to go back and catch up on the days events...but i'm pretty tired so i wanted to post first....

Had one of those ballcoach moments tonight....

Dr. Wifey was trying to find a dress to wear in a women's store....i had been in the bookstore drinking coffee and reading...went down to check on her and a woman asked me when i walked in if she could help me....i just kinda shrugged no and she asked if i was looking for someone....and when my mouth started to move...i could stop it....it just happened...

I said....

I'm looking for a pregnant lady...

And it was like i said it into a megaphone...and every head in that store turned to look at me...and my wife's head popped out from the dressing room with the look of horror on her face while shaking her head...

I just turned around and went to sit in the truck.....for an hour and a half....

Another story for my book titled...what not to do...ever.
lol!