View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 07:45 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,453 Times in 1,973 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
********** MILESTONE DAY **********

Good Morning, Friends.

"Tiptoe through the Windows by the Windows, that is where I'll be.
Come tiptoe through the Milestones with me."

Well, we celebrate a different Tiny Tim here but we have indeed tiptoed right on to yet another Milestone, today marking the 2/3 point to Christmas Day.

Days to the Season: 80
Days to Christmas Day: 122

And here's a big heads-up.
Our NEXT Milestone will be our FINAL Window to tiptoe through.
It is none other than the 100-day Christmas Day Window, after which BOTH of our counts will be down to double-digits.
WOWZERINOS!

Fantastic day yesterday with cool temps and very low humidity. Felt more like October 1st than August.
Wish it could stay this way right on through to the Season.
Right now, we rest at a crisp 64 degrees.

Have a Super Sunday, Everybody.
And a Razzle-Dazzle Rest of your Weekend!
Super excited for that 100 Days to Christmas Day window! On that day, I will be able to take my two Christmas Countdown displays out from storage to count along as we reach the final sprint towards our favourite Season and Day!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (08-25-2013), made582 (08-25-2013), Seawaters (08-26-2013), snowflake22 (08-25-2013), sugar142286 (08-26-2013), xmas365 (08-25-2013)