View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 05:17 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,829 Times in 3,208 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by reindeerelf View Post
Still enjoying what's left of the summer but have been starting to focus on the upcoming Season. Summer seems way too short here--we've had significant snow in May and September. It's unusual but one can't rule it out. Guess that's why I'm such a Christmas nut--It takes the edge off the cold weather.

All the signs are there that things will be changing soon. Lots of nighttime lows in the 50's, the berries on one of the holly bushes are turning red, here and there a few leaves are changing color and yesterday I saw a doe that was starting to get her darker winter coat.

Got a feeling that this is going to be one of the best Christmas Seasons yet. At least I'm going to try to make that way.
Wow! That is a long "cold" season!! I am a Christmas nut partly b/c it makes the cold weather more bearable! But snow in May & Sept?? Brrrrrr!!! BUT nothing you can do about it if it happens, so might as well enjoy it, right??
Our maple tree is turning already, but I looked at my Holly bush this afternoon. All berries are bright green yet! But it's loaded with them!!! I'm excited to see them berries turning red. So pretty!
I hope you do have the best Christmas season ever!!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (08-27-2013), Joyfully yours (08-27-2013), made582 (08-27-2013), Minta (08-31-2013), reindeerelf (08-27-2013), snowflake22 (08-27-2013), trackrebel (08-30-2013)