View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 05:14 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,047 Times in 1,284 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
I am almost finished with gift ideas for Christmas. Still don't have any for my dad and baby cousins.

Btw, the template I used is not mine. I found it at http://www.mygrafico.com/files/MGFRE...istmaslist.pdf I just thought it would be nice to write down ideas of Christmas gifts onto Holiday-inspired template. :]
Thanks for sharing! I like the template alot. Well done you on starting your list!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Holiday (08-27-2013), made582 (08-27-2013), Minta (08-31-2013), snowflake22 (08-27-2013), VictoriaLT (08-27-2013)