View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 09:39 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,347 Times in 12,631 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Your weekend sounds like a fun time. We have a three-day weekend next week, with Labor Day as our holiday. Of course, for me, every day is a holiday since I have retired. Sometimes I don't even know what day it is!

Sort of like the song by Chicago, "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?"

Written by Robert Lamm
Lead Vocals by Robert Lamm

As I was walking down the street one day
A man came up to me and asked me what
The time was that was on my watch, yeah...And I said

(I don't) Does anybody really know what time it is
(Care) Does anybody really care (about time)
If so I can't imagine why (Oh no, no)
We've all got time enough to cry....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good Morning!
How is everyone and how was your weekend?

It was a three day weekend here I can't believe how quickly it went by. On saturday we visited a wild animal park. The park is really interactive and you can get quite close to the animals. Needless to say we really enjoyed our vsit! There were Lemurs and Monkeys roaming about.

On Sunday we decided to go to car racing instead of Whitby. It was the Gold Cup and there was also a couple tours and demonstrations so it was a fun event. In a male dominated house like ours I've gotten used to the boys getting their way lol.

Yesterday we just had an easy day. We watched the new GI Joe and played board games and recovered from a very busy weekend.

I doubt I will be able to catch up on all that I have missed on here over the last three days! I hope I haven't missed anything important. I hope everyone is doing well and having a great start to the week!