View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 11:19 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,158 Times in 13,834 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
I hope you are having a much better day today!!!!

LOVE this picture!!!!

That chili sounds delish! Had to be the habanero sauce! Lol!

Speaking of corn bread...you should try this recipe sometime - from an Amish cookbook in Pennsylvania:

Cheesy Cornbread

1 sweet onion
1/4 c. Butter
1 egg beaten
1/3 c. Milk
1 c. cream style corn
1 box Jiffy corn mix
2 drops hot pepper sauce
1c. Sour cream
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Dill weed
1 c. Grated cheddar

Preheat to 425. Slice onions thinly. Sauté until soft. Combine mix, egg, milk, sour cream, corn, pepper sauce and pour into 8" Pan. Combine onions, salt, dill 1/2 cheese. Spread over batter. Sprinkle remaining cheese over onion. bake 25-30 min. Enjoy!!

Hope it all went better than expected for your hubby! Sending prayers up!

Ha ha ha Seawaters!! If you have a really good bike, riding is SO much easier!!! Never in a million years would I be riding 35 miles if I still had my old bike!

Have a greta day CS!

This reminds me - I was so surprised to see so many leaves had fallen across the bike path at the lake - just in 1 area! When we rode our bikes over it Sunday morning, I just loved the sound of the crunching leaves - and the smell!!

Love the Halloween tree idea! Please post pics!! I have been seeing more & more houses with pumpkins on their front porch! My uncle has pumpkins going almost all the way around his flagpole already!

Have a good day judesmama!

Ooooh, can't wait to see pics!!! Sounds great!
Thanks for sharing the recipe!! Sounds delish!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk