View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 11:40 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,290 Times in 7,249 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
It was an awfully busy day at work. I didn't get to check in before tonight. One of those days when I'm in the middle of a job, and it's interrupted by a priority job ... so I finish that, go back to the original job, and get interrupted AGAIN ... it went like that all day, and everyone eager to get THEIR job done first. Hardly a moment to breathe, although I did sneak out and take a 10-minute walk just to clear my head. I was feeling very low all day, had something on my mind. Didn't feel better until Mr. got home. We watched a Hildegarde Withers mystery starring good old Edna May Oliver and James Gleason---"The Penguin Pool Murder." Gotta run for now ... we're getting rid of a computer station and chair to make room for a sofa that we're getting from MIL's downsizing, and I have to take a photo of them to send to my BIL to see if he wants to take them.
I think I have seen "The Penguin Pool Murder" - if I remember correctly, I rather liked it.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-27-2013), Holiday (08-27-2013), made582 (08-27-2013), MerryCarey (08-27-2013), Ryan (08-27-2013), Seawaters (08-27-2013), snowflake22 (08-27-2013), sugar142286 (08-28-2013), xmas365 (08-27-2013)