View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 01:13 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 103,181 Times in 18,462 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
I am almost finished with gift ideas for Christmas. Still don't have any for my dad and baby cousins.

Btw, the template I used is not mine. I found it at http://www.mygrafico.com/files/MGFRE...istmaslist.pdf I just thought it would be nice to write down ideas of Christmas gifts onto Holiday-inspired template. :]
Awesome start to the season, and I love the template too!!
Thanks for sharing, Victoria!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyfully yours View Post
To Reindeerelf, I understand what you are saying and agree, being in Montreal, I also notice the leaves on the Maples turning here and there, and with children and University students starting to go back to school it's a sure sign of Fall just around the corner.
I was watching 'You've Got Mail' starring Tom Hanks, and Meg Ryan this evening, and there is a line which Tom Hanks writes to "Kattie" on his computer, he stated; "I love New York in the Fall, it makes me want to go out and buy school supplies", and that is a feeling I have had on many occasions, not only here in Montreal, but also while I lived in Toronto. I so enjoyed walking through the campuses in the coolness of Fall, taking in the fresh cool air of fall with that slight aroma of moist leaves on the ground.....I've always enjoyed that smell and the sights of the coloured leaves as far back as I remember.
I also love this movie (I have the movie in my own collection so I can watch it when ever I desire too)especially the scene when Kattie is decorating her tree for the holidays in her quaint little book shop 'The Shop Around the Corner'. She peers out at the street watching her customers pass by her shop while carrying bags of books they purchased at the 'Fox Books' store, and the snow is being blown around. She is sad and realizes her mother's shop is failing, she is sad, and decorates and reminisces how she misses her mother. It's such a sad scene, I always inevietably get teary eyed, but it is such a sweet scene, and you can really feel the festive season in this movie. It's quite the film and it is a keeper.
I stated all that because it just made me more aware of the wonderful season that is ahead and how we look forward too it with such a wonderous anticipation.
To one and all a good night, and may we all try and have a good day tomorrow.
I love that movie!! So inspiring, and love the Fall and Christmas scenes.

I also love Stepmom for those reasons & more!!