View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 07:23 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,289 Times in 5,594 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
We have again reached the mid point of our week just as we are nearing the end point of August.
Carl has recognized this fact and has installed a "transitions" theme onto this evening's open house.
He's a bit mysterious as to the exact content but rest assured with Carl involved it will be -- well -- interesting, if not provocative.
Coffee that transforms into ... who knows? Oh, no ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post

what would u guys recommend.....another notebook or a tablet pc? Im tending to stay with the notebook.....that way I can store stuff on my usb stick and also burn my pictures on CD.....the tablets are cheaper tho......but I think Ill stay with the notebook
If you have to choose only one, the notebook would have more capabilities, as you've already pointed out.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-28-2013), Holiday (08-28-2013), made582 (08-28-2013), Seawaters (08-29-2013), snowflake22 (08-28-2013), sugar142286 (09-01-2013), xmas365 (08-28-2013)