View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 07:43 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,362 Times in 9,026 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post

So an update to my Monopoly mishap lol. They will send a courier to collect the wrong one they sent me and they are resending the correct limited edition version. I just hope that it is the right one this time. Fingers crossed
We were just talking about Monopoly the other day. We have so many versions of it and didn't realize it. People kept giving them as gifts. We have NASCAR, Monopoly 2000, Spiderman, Anniversary Edition, a few more as well that I cannot think of at the moment.

Our favorite one that is the only one we play on is, get this, Franklin Mint one! It's not meant to be played on because it's expensive and suppose to be a collectors edition but a friend gave it to us because they said they don't play it anymore. It was a little beat up from them playing on it and I was shocked they even did that! I can't even imagine just giving that away! But since it was not in mint condition anymore, a little scratched up, velvet slightly worn, we decided it's okay to play on it too and it's really nice! Not sure it would resell for very well since it's slightly worn so why not get some use out of it! It has a drawer in it to hold the money and pieces. That book holds the property cards in it.

Here is a picture of one off the internet:

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (08-28-2013), Christmasstar (08-28-2013), Festive Spirit (08-28-2013), Holiday (08-28-2013), made582 (08-28-2013), mgramsey (08-28-2013), Seawaters (08-29-2013), sugar142286 (09-01-2013), xmas365 (08-28-2013)