View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,975 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Well the party at my brothers was very nice! We had a great turnout! My cousins ended up coming & we Face-timed 1 cousin who couldn't be there. My NC aunt/uncle loved seeing everybody. The homemade ice cream turned out excellent. (not bragging...I just love HM ice cream!!) We had brownies, apple pie, rice krispie treats, scotcharoos, & sweet chex mix. Good thing I'm walking in the morning!! I think I am crashing from all the sugar, so I am going to say goodnight! I think I will try taking a Benadryl b/f I head to bed & maybe that will help my allergies in the morning!!! AND make me sleep good!!!

Good night everyone! Enjoy your night!
Glad to hear you had a good time! It's always nice when family get together. Hope your allergies are not too bad this morning! Funny, my hayfever always seem to kick in at the start of autumn for a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Snowflake I forgot to answer about Anna. Thank you for asking. She is better!

That's great she is better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Well I slept really good last night so of course I can't sleep at all tonight.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Hope you managed to get some shut eye eventually.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-29-2013), gabulldawg (08-29-2013), Holiday (08-29-2013), made582 (08-29-2013), Ryan (08-29-2013), Seawaters (08-30-2013), snowflake22 (08-29-2013), sugar142286 (09-01-2013), xmas365 (08-29-2013)