View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 07:21 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good morning, MMC! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Morning ! Have a good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Good morning! Happy (Holiday) Friday Eve!!!!

I woke up to fog this morning! It was REALLY foggy! The sun popped up about 10 min ago & the fog disappeared! All the schools were delayed, some canceled! It doesn't appear ours will have to cancel thanks to the sun. Don't want to use those days too quick in the school year - especially with the winter the Farmers Almanac is calling for!!

Hope you all have a good day planned!! I'm definately looking fwd to the long(er) weekend!!! I've got a little cooking to do tonight for the weekend, & hoping to have time to run some of our things out to the lake tonight so tomorrow after work all that stuff is already there & I can just head to the lake!!! YAY!!! Several of our lake neighbors are coming up already tonight! Getting a head start on the weekend. Lucky ducks!!

Enjoy your day!
Wow are you expecting alot of snow this winter. They can never predict the weather here, whatever they say is going to happen usually results in the opposite! That's a good plan taking some of your stuff before hand. Sounds like an exciting weekend planned, enjoy every minute!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-29-2013), Holiday (08-29-2013), kizzy (08-29-2013), made582 (08-29-2013), Ryan (08-29-2013), snowflake22 (08-29-2013), sugar142286 (09-01-2013), xmas365 (08-29-2013)