View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,801 Times in 3,193 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Good morning everyone. Hope you all recovered from the Pines last night. I had glitter in my ears, thanks to that Carl. Other than that, the morning is going good.

For all the fellow football lovers, the college season begins to night with several games on ESPN.

Hope you all have a great Thursday!
Looking forward to the Buckeye game on Saturday!!! I forgot about the games tonight. Thanks for the reminder!! I LOVE to have football on - if just in the background - at home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good morning, MMC! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You have a wonderful day too, Sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Morning ! Have a good day!

Wow are you expecting alot of snow this winter. They can never predict the weather here, whatever they say is going to happen usually results in the opposite! That's a good plan taking some of your stuff before hand. Sounds like an exciting weekend planned, enjoy every minute!
They can never predict the weather right here either, but IF they by chance happen to be right, we are supposed to be cold & snowy!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
made582 (08-29-2013), Ryan (08-29-2013), snowflake22 (08-29-2013), sugar142286 (09-01-2013), xmas365 (08-29-2013)