View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 07:28 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,269 Times in 5,590 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good morning!
Oh my goodness, I miss all of you!
Its been almost a week since I last posted.
Good to hear from you! I hope things settle soon so you can go back home and relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post

I want to start reading a book that I ordered for this Fall season, called Murder for Halloween. It's a collection of suspense & short stories. Hope they are filled with mystery!
We have that anthology! I read it some years ago. I don't remember the details except for one of the stories that had a shocking ending, but I remember that I enjoyed it. I must pull that book off the shelf for the Halloween season! We also have two anthologies of Christmas murder and mystery stories that I love to read in November. One of them only came out in paperback, and the poor book is getting so worn from being read! But there are stories in it that are "can't miss" every year.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (08-30-2013), Holiday (08-30-2013), made582 (08-30-2013), Meceka (08-30-2013), mgramsey (08-30-2013), Ryan (08-30-2013), snowflake22 (08-30-2013), sugar142286 (09-02-2013), xmas365 (08-30-2013)