View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,596 Times in 2,998 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgramsey View Post
TGIF everyone. Looking forward to the 3 day weekend. We will be heading to Myrtle Beach this afternoon. It is about a 7 hour drive for us. My brother and his family are taking our parents down. It is only about a 4 hour drive for them. All of us are staying at a house we rented for the holiday weekend. My mother is really looking forward to seeing the ocean probably for her last time. It will be a bitter/sweet stay.

I've killed 2 copperhead snakes the last 2 days. They were the first adult ones I've seen near the house this year. Can't wait until cooler weather with no bugs and/or snakes.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
What an answered prayer that your mom gets to see the ocean again! I'm praying for y'all and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

I'm terrified of snakes by the way. We have copperheads in Oklahoma and I hate those things. Anytime we're at a lake or area like that, I'm constantly on the look out for them. We have rattlers too, in certain areas of the state. Hope there's no more snakes out there for you!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (08-30-2013), made582 (08-30-2013), mgramsey (09-03-2013), Seawaters (08-30-2013), snowflake22 (08-30-2013), sugar142286 (09-03-2013), xmas365 (08-30-2013)