View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 01:17 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,618 Times in 7,653 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
That's great! Now I'm really looking forward to it!! 🎃

Can you get me the titles of the Christmas anthologies? I would love to find them.

Amazon has been great for me lately, and we also have some used bookstores in town that I've found some out of print, uncommon, or eclectic reads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check local thrift stores, too - I find so many interesting books that way. The price is excellent, too!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
made582 (08-30-2013), MerryCarey (08-30-2013), Ryan (08-30-2013), snowflake22 (08-30-2013), sugar142286 (09-03-2013), xmas365 (08-30-2013)