View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,239 Times in 5,586 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
Morning everyone! just got back after a weekend away visiting family, None of them seem to understand Christmas properly!, its all about the Argos catalogue and tree which match their curtains arghhh!. So Happy to be home and back amongst people who get it!, thankyou all for being my constant Christmas!!!
In my house, never mind the curtains. It's all about the tree!

We're getting a nice sofa from my MIL, who is downsizing and moving to a retirement apartment, and I'm making sure that it doesn't interfere with my tree placement when it comes! I put our tree where it can be seen through our front window. The sofa should go in a spot where I can stretch out and gaze at the tree. Hey, I just realized---I can make a Christmas afghan to throw across the back of the sofa during the season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Woke up way to early! It's all these bug bites on my ankles the itching woke me up and even with the lanacane is still bad. My fault for thinking I did not new any repellant
I think those same bugs got me a couple weeks ago. We went out for ice cream after dark and sat at the picnic tables to eat it. I was wearing sandals, and some kind of bug bit my feet and ankles in several places. They were little bites, but the itching was terrible! They woke me up one morning, too. And it's taking a long time for the bites to go away. A cream with diphenhydramine helped me---is that in Lanacane?

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-02-2013), kizzy (09-02-2013), made582 (09-02-2013), Minta (09-02-2013), Ryan (09-02-2013), snowflake22 (09-02-2013), sugar142286 (09-06-2013), xmas365 (09-02-2013)