Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,070 Times in 13,426 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa M View Post
I am new. I am even new to computers. My sons are tired of looking for things for me and they got me a computer and I don;t think I am doing well with it. I just want to find a source for mostly artificial pine picks and garlands. Pine is ok but blue spruce is better. Nine feet is ok but 100 feet is better. No luck anywhere. I also need animated figures. Not the white or vine lighted shilloettes but the furry or ones that look like people like you used to see in the store windows. Mine are old and starting to break. I have even contacted stores seen on the extreme type decorating shows on HGTV and they can not help me. I do not know how I get messages through here but if anyone could help me I would so appreciate it.
you have come to the rright place, someone here will know how to help you and point you in the right direction!