View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 04:05 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,221 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Good morning!! Happy pines day!!! Happy hump day!!!! YAY!!!!

I never had time to catch up on posts yesterday, but I'm hoping to read at least what I missed since yesterday! I did see Brads new camero - looks nice!!! Keep spending Brad!! Keep our economy going! And I think I saw that it's CS's birthday!!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And I hope you have a great day!!!!

Last night my Mom came over & helped me put up peaches! I saved enough out to make a peach crisp & it's darn tasty! The house smelled soooo good while it was baking!!! Then I picked tomatoes...they are waiting for me tonight! Salsa? Stewed Tomatoes? More juice? Hmmmm - huge decisions!!! Lol! Supper is in the crock pot, so that gives me a little more time for canning! Seems there is always something to do this time of year!!!

Hope you are all having a GREAT day & we'll see ya at the PINES tonight - 1st Brrr night! FUN!!!!

sounds so good, are you going to bring some to the pines tonight?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Holiday (09-06-2013), made582 (09-04-2013), Seawaters (09-04-2013), snowflake22 (09-04-2013), sugar142286 (09-07-2013), xmas365 (09-04-2013)