View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,849 Times in 2,714 Posts
Ryan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa enviousRyan makes even Santa envious
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
Good evening everyone! It's almost 11 p.m. here, and I hope that you all had good day - or maybe still having a good day. :]

I got back to studying my academic vocabulary today because I start my second year at uni in less than three weeks and I want to be prepared for it. Anyway, studying somehow made me feel sleepy so I had more coffee today than usually in order to keep me going. ^^ My excitement for the day came back in the evening because European basketball championship began today and my home country's national team played their first game. (I use to play basketball in Lithuania so I know the game and its rules, and therefore watching the match makes a lot more sense to me than for majority of ladies. Deciding which player is handsome and which is not is obviously easier than sticking on the game itself. ^^) Anyway, despite the fact that we lost this time, I'm still optimistic about upcoming games - there will definitely be better times, won't there?

Sorry for such a long post.

Oh, and the most important thing - I have received a Platinum Membership as a gift from one of the members in the forum earlier today, and just because he/she stays anonymous, I don't know who the person is, but if you, my dear, is know reading this post, I want you to know that you definitely left me in a slight shock in the very morning, and you really made my day. Or maybe a week. Or a month. I hadn't expected anything like this EVER (I didn't even know you could actually give someone a Platinum Membership as a gift) so I'm extremely grateful, and I do appreciate it very much.

It must have been boring reading all this. Sorry again.
Not boring at all! We want to "hear" all about you and am glad you are a part!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-04-2013), made582 (09-04-2013), MerryNoel (09-04-2013), Seawaters (09-04-2013), snowflake22 (09-04-2013), Solice (09-05-2013), sugar142286 (09-07-2013), xmas365 (09-04-2013)