View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 07:47 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,514 Times in 13,908 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
stocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyby3 View Post
Not sure who to thank ( I'm sure you know who you are), but some wonderful person gifted me a platinum membership. I would like to thank them so much.

I got the email while I was sitting in the dr office with my daughter following up after a trip from school on Thursday to the ER by ambulance. Still trying to figure out what is going on with her , but it sure did brighten my day when I read that.

It's been really stressful the last couple of weeks. Being a single mom of 3, with two of them having medical conditions it gets really stressful. Add to that the fact of trying to find a job and it can get you down.

But today I had a pick me up by some wonderful person. Thanks again to who ever it was.
That is really thoughtful!!

You & your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Special prayers for your daughter are being sent up!

((Hugs))