View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,652 Times in 1,292 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
For me, it's tangerine. Whenever I eat it or at least hear its name, I instantly remember gift bags filled with chocolate sweets, candies and tangerines we used to get in the kindergarten before every Holiday. In general, tangerines are quite popular in my home country in winter, and they also are priced less than normally in Holiday time so everytime I eat them, the room - and the whole apartment actually - is filled of their smell and it always reminds me of Christmas.

Love that wonderful visual you gave us about how tangerines make you feel like Christmas. Just like you a fruit is what one of my triggers is but mine is the Blood orange. After I went to Sicily the first time while in the Navy always had a craving for Blood oranges so people would always give them to my at Christmas as a gift.
snowflake22 (09-05-2013)