View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,992 Times in 1,273 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Here is our tortoise, Alvin. We let him out all the time to run around the house. He gets along well with our cats and dogs. Yesterday he walked into the dog crate and chilled out on the dog bed. He has a really cute personality! =).
Reminds me so much of our tortoise back at my Mum's. She is quite a few years old now. When we got her she could fit in the palm of my hand and now she is so big that the cat when she was a kitten would ride on her back LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Wait, if I have all of my shopping done and gifts wrapped, does that mean I can put up my tree to put them all under?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Heck, YES!! ������

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would be rude not to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Goodnight, MMC! Hope you're all having a great night. The kids and I are having a sleepover. I have a feeling we'll all be sleeping soon! Talk to you all in the am!
Hope you all had a fun night!

Christmasstar - Hope you all had fun at the play last night!

Ballcoach and Made - Hope you enjoyed the NFL game! I love American football. Wish I could see it more here. Mr. Festive and I stayed up till in 4AM watching the last Superbowl game in Feb, amazing game!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (09-09-2013), Christmasstar (09-06-2013), Meceka (09-09-2013), Seawaters (09-06-2013), snowflake22 (09-06-2013), sugar142286 (09-06-2013), xmas365 (09-06-2013)