View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,971 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Morning! Just popping in while I get a chance. We are having rain this morning and I think its going to last most of the weekend. It lightened up just enough so I could take J to school without us getting drenched. I was hoping to walk to the shops this morning but didn't want to risk us getting caught in a downpour. I am so curious to see if there are Halloween/Christmas things out, they usually start after school reopens.

Our weekend will be a cosy, quiet and unplanned one. I will be working on Sunday so that always makes our weekends shorter.

Hope everyone is having a good day, I am off to continue with a few things I have been doing while keeping my little one amused Hope the rain stops in time for the school run at 3pm!

Have a wonderful weekend!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (09-06-2013), Christmasstar (09-06-2013), made582 (09-06-2013), mgramsey (09-06-2013), Seawaters (09-06-2013), sugar142286 (09-06-2013), xmas365 (09-06-2013)