View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:56 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 103,970 Times in 18,684 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Morning! Just popping in while I get a chance. We are having rain this morning and I think its going to last most of the weekend. It lightened up just enough so I could take J to school without us getting drenched. I was hoping to walk to the shops this morning but didn't want to risk us getting caught in a downpour. I am so curious to see if there are Halloween/Christmas things out, they usually start after school reopens.

Our weekend will be a cosy, quiet and unplanned one. I will be working on Sunday so that always makes our weekends shorter.

Hope everyone is having a good day, I am off to continue with a few things I have been doing while keeping my little one amused Hope the rain stops in time for the school run at 3pm!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Praying that the rain lets up for you!
Enjoy your weekend!! Cozy & unplanned are lovely!!

xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk