View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,197 Times in 12,632 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minta View Post
Good Afternoon ... well our kids started school yesterday. After we got each them on their buses, DH and I went out for breakfest and then to Toys R Us to do some Christmas shopping. Their main gift from us is now done. Still need to get them some clothes from us and work on their Santa gifts. Woke up this morning with the outside temps in the 50s. so between Christmas shopping yesterday and the chilly temps .. I am really feeling the Christmas itch!

Well lunch is almost over. Have a great day everyone!
sounds like you are well on the way to getting your Christmas shopping done! I am waiting for the snow to get here first for the rest of my shopping.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Holiday (09-09-2013), made582 (09-06-2013), snowflake22 (09-06-2013), xmas365 (09-06-2013)