View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,348 Times in 12,631 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sorry about your day yesterday. I had some problems, too, but they cleared up. Hope your day today will be a blast for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Good morning!!! I'm bummed that I wasn't able to log on all day yesterday. I'll just say that it wasn't a great day. Nothing seemed to go right!!! So far it's a much better day today - but still busy since I only work until noon! YahOOOOO!!! I'm going out for lunch with a good 'ol friend & her daughter! (My Goddaughter) Tomorrow morning we are leaving early to go to the Cincinnati Reds game. It's Joe Morgan day at the ballpark. Should be fun!! I'm going to try to catch up a little on here before I head out to eat....

Snowflake - I just saw where Harlow wasn't feeling well. I'll have to read back to get the scoop, but I hope she's much better today!!!! Glad to see she is eating & drinking!

Have a great day everyone!!!!