View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The only cleaning we will be doing this year is packing stuff up to store in the garage until the remodeling is finished. After that, we will have a lot of work to do to get everything moved back in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minta View Post
Afternoon my Christmas cohorts! not much going on today ... work and then my daughter has cheerleading practice tonight.

Thinking about starting my fall deep cleaning tonight. Tackling one room at a time .. by them time I am done all the rooms it will be almost time to start decorating for fall.

Well my lunch time is almost up. Have a great day my friends.