View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,322 Times in 5,934 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
We did enjoy it. We stayed for dinner but did not stay for the meeting since it would probably last for a while and the meeting place is over 70 miles away. We stopped by for a quick trip to Michaels. They had LOTS of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas stuff out, but I had no time to take pictures. I picked up some yarn to begin my reversible afghan, and picked up some more yarn for another one. The second yarn is a milk chocolate brown, a turquoise skein (Aruba Sea), and a variegated yarn that is a combination of dark chocolate brown, the milk chocolate brown and the turquoise (Earth and Sky).

Tweak that aqua into a mint green, and call it Chocolate Mint!
I stopped at A.C. Moore yesterday for some yarn for my ripple afghan, and snagged two skeins of a pretty variegated yarn that has been discountinued, for $2 apiece. I don't know what the color is called, but it's Bernat yarn.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-06-2013), made582 (09-06-2013), snowflake22 (09-06-2013), xmas365 (09-06-2013)