View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 08:49 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 83,348 Times in 14,062 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
21 16x16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
$1,000,000,000.00
Well, I'm out then!! LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
I think the recommended limit is like $10 but it is really up to the partners to decide if they want to set a price limit with each other or not.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Thanks, made!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Snowflake, I'm really enjoying the photos---and envying the space you have to decorate like that!
Thank you, MerryCarey! It's a first for me. I've never been able to have everything out, so I'm enjoying it =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
What a day. Thought I'd only have to move a few little things to get the sofa and a couple other things from my MIL's old place in here tomorrow. That turned into Mr. finding space to put a small bookshelf that was formerly in the basement, and that turned into his shifting everything in the bookshelves in the front room (one whole wall is bookshelves). The top of the cedar chest was stacked with some old, some half-finished afghans that had to be bagged up and tossed. We hauled out a bunch of bulk trash that is being picked up Monday. And we had to go out and get a couple of floor lamps and footstools, and some trash bags, and light bulbs for the new lamps ... and we still have to empty the shelves full of DVDs in the TV room to make room for a new, taller shelving unit. No relaxation tonight! Maybe after the new stuff comes tomorrow and is all arranged ...
Good luck tonight, hope it goes quicker than expected.
And hoping you guys can have some down time tomorrow!!
Especially with the after hours you had to put in at work.

xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Love all your decorations, it looks great!!!
Thanks, xmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good evening,

I am just popping in quickly catching up while my chatterbox wife is on the phone. We were watching a movie, but it is on pause while I wait. Long day at work, but I have a day off tomorrow and we are celebrating Grandparents Day by inviting my in-laws over for a turkey dinner, you're all invited if you can make it!!!

Good night everyone!!!!
That sounds like a great way to celebrate!! Enjoy your day off!!
Mmmm, turkey...we may just take you up on your offer. Good company & food, how can we resist?!