View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:10 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Merry Monday Morning to you all! How was your weekend? Isn't it crazy how quickly we get through a week? I bet we will be welcoming October very soon!

On Saturday we ended up doing some work around the garden, my eldest had his hair cut, I ran a few errands and later in the evening we cooked a nice meal and watched the second Star Trek movie, we enjoyed it, my eldest loved it.

It was a long day yesterday. I was up early this morning to take my son to school. My toddler keeps waking up at around 3am every night for the past few weeks so needless to say I am not sleeping well at all these nights. I managed to walk to the shops after the school run and I was delighted to see Halloween decorations and candy out! Everywere was busy moving things around, so I bet within the next couple weeks christmas will appear!

I would very much like to veg out on the couch now with a tea and a movie and recover from yesterday but ofcourse no such luck!

Have a wonderful start to the week everybody! Before we knwo it Friday will be here again!

SNOWFLAKE -
Your decorations are awesome, it made my morning! You have so many interesting and quirky items, they are just the things I would choose. I am inlove with them all! You did a spendid job on the house, infact I would like to move in! LOL!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (09-09-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (09-09-2013), Christmasstar (09-09-2013), Holiday (09-09-2013), HomemakinGirl (09-09-2013), made582 (09-09-2013), Seawaters (09-09-2013), snowflake22 (09-09-2013), sugar142286 (09-09-2013), xmas365 (09-09-2013)