View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,915 Times in 4,084 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Thank you, Holiday!! ��

Sorry you had a rough day yesterday. Hope today is much better!!

Have a wonderful time at the Reds game!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! ������

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the birthday wishes! We did have a GREAT time at the Reds game. It was HOT!!!! Hope you had a great weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Good morning everyone! I just wanted to get on here and say hey to my Cristmas buddies I have missed work today because I feel horrible and I am layed up on the couch and drifting in and out...Just wanted to wish everyone a good Friday and hope everyone has a great late summer weekend! Just a few more weeks until Fall is here!
Hope you are feeling 100% by now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minta View Post
Good Afternoon ... well our kids started school yesterday. After we got each them on their buses, DH and I went out for breakfest and then to Toys R Us to do some Christmas shopping. Their main gift from us is now done. Still need to get them some clothes from us and work on their Santa gifts. Woke up this morning with the outside temps in the 50s. so between Christmas shopping yesterday and the chilly temps .. I am really feeling the Christmas itch!

Well lunch is almost over. Have a great day everyone!
That sounds like such a fun day! I'm feeling the Christmas itch too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
Not sure if everyone knew that Jayish's Father in law passed away yesterday.
Sympathy & prayers going out to Jay & his family!!!

I'm working on getting caught up on the weekends posts.... Good morning everyone!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-09-2013), HomemakinGirl (09-09-2013), made582 (09-09-2013), Ryan (09-09-2013), Seawaters (09-09-2013), snowflake22 (09-09-2013), sugar142286 (09-09-2013), xmas365 (09-09-2013)