View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,360 Times in 3,121 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
stocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
We did enjoy it. We stayed for dinner but did not stay for the meeting since it would probably last for a while and the meeting place is over 70 miles away. We stopped by for a quick trip to Michaels. They had LOTS of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas stuff out, but I had no time to take pictures. I picked up some yarn to begin my reversible afghan, and picked up some more yarn for another one. The second yarn is a milk chocolate brown, a turquoise skein (Aruba Sea), and a variegated yarn that is a combination of dark chocolate brown, the milk chocolate brown and the turquoise (Earth and Sky).

Love that yarn! My Mom made an afghan using that yarn for my niece:

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (09-09-2013), Christmasstar (09-09-2013), HomemakinGirl (09-09-2013), made582 (09-09-2013), Seawaters (09-09-2013), sugar142286 (09-09-2013), xmas365 (09-09-2013)