View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,360 Times in 3,121 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Okay, maybe we were triplets separated at birth! When I am working on scrapbooking it gets messy looking, although there is a method to my madness. When the remodeling is completed, I will have a dedicated area in the garage with LOTS of space so I don't have to clear it away all the time. We have a wood stove out there, and Hubby insulated the heck out of it when he built it. I am so anxious to get my scrapping space and get lots of stuff done.

On another note, Hubby told me I have to figure out which yarn and crocheting stuff I need out for the winter since we will be putting more stuff in the garage soon and won't be able to go digging around once the work starts in earnest on the house. I will do that some time this weekend.

I posted a quote on my Facebook page that is so appropriate and related to our stopping at Michaels on the way to Redding Thursday afternoon: Going shopping with your husband is like going hunting with the game warden! LOL!
OMG! Sooooooo true!!!!!!!! Too funny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post

��������

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! So festive!!! You have a lot of fall decs! Love it!!!!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-09-2013), HomemakinGirl (09-09-2013), made582 (09-09-2013), Ryan (09-09-2013), Seawaters (09-09-2013), snowflake22 (09-09-2013), sugar142286 (09-09-2013), xmas365 (09-09-2013)